As your club and members do the right things during the year, you automatically accumulate Distinguished Club Program (DCP) points. Finish the year with 20 members and at least 5 DCP points, and Toastmasters International will give you a shiny ribbon for your banner.
District 21 is givng you the opportunity to sweeten that deal!
For every DCP point your team earns, you will get one entry into a monthly draw for $50 at the Toastmasters International Store. You can spend that $50 any way you wish!
- The draw will take place the 15th of each month
- Each club revieves one entry per point earned to date to the end of the prior month
- Entries not drawn, remain in the official draw bowl for next month's draw
- Each draw will be done at a Toastmasters event or meeting and publicized within 24 hours (earlier if people tweet, post, share, like)
- The first draw will happen on September 15th for points eaned to the end of August.
- The final draw will be held June 15th. Points earned in June will not count, so get your club points in early, often, and before the end of May!
How does your club get DCP points?
- Submit two members' Competent Communicator education achievements to Toastmasters
- Submit another two members' Competent Communicator achievements to Toastmasters
- Submit one member's Advanced Communicator Bronce, Silver or Gold award to Toastmasters
- Submit another Advanced Communicator Bronze, Silver or Gold award to Toastmasters
- Submit one Competent or Advanced Leader award to Toastmasters
- Submit another Competent or Advanced leader award to Toastmasters
- Register 4 new members for your club
- Register another 4 new members for your club
- At least 4 of your Club Officers are trained at each of the Summer and Winter training sessions
- Your club officer list and at least one of your memebrs dues renewals is submitted on time
There are 10 possible points. The sooner your club achieves these, the more opportunities your team has to win one of nine monthly draws. Keep doing the right things! You end up with Toastmasters cash to help your crew!
Questions? Contact Carol Carter, Disrtict 21 PQD